Twas the month before Christmas and all through the kitchen
Ashley was singing, and not thinkin' of quitin'
And I in my PJ's had just said 'Bon giorno'
to a long song filled Christmas with Ashley Bontorno
When suddenly Ashley stopped all her chatter
So quick that I jumped to see what was the matter
"Pete, this Christmas might not be any fun,"
She said, "If we don't have a tree of our own!"
So I said, "Don't you worry and we took to the hills
By some guy's house with a saw and a place to drop bills
And we found us a tree, 'Twas a cute one,' she said,
I think 'cause it wasn't much over her head
And she named him Charley and we drove him home
And decorated him up and that's the end of my poem.
2 comments:
thats a really funny poem. Nice looking tree.
That's a really funny poem from my favorite part about Christmas -- PETER!
Post a Comment