Stories and adventures from our cute, yellow house in Upstate NY.
All the pregnant ladies,
all the pregnant ladies,
throw your hands up!
You have an amazing center of gravity for being 7 months pregnant. :)
You need to teach me those moves..are very cool..
You have done well keeping up the dance moves. I enjyed the video very much!
bravo!!! bravo!!! encore!! i guess i can just push play again on the video. :D miss you guys tons!!!
I LOVE it! Come dance with me. That little lady is going to come out with her own set of moves.
I am SOO impressed with the dancer and the pianist. How can this child not be an artistic prodigy?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You have an amazing center of gravity for being 7 months pregnant. :)
You need to teach me those moves..are very cool..
You have done well keeping up the dance moves. I enjyed the video very much!
bravo!!! bravo!!! encore!! i guess i can just push play again on the video. :D miss you guys tons!!!
I LOVE it! Come dance with me. That little lady is going to come out with her own set of moves.
I am SOO impressed with the dancer and the pianist. How can this child not be an artistic prodigy?
Post a Comment