The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two
Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Monday, April 26, 2010

Exhibit A

So, for awhile I was desirous that we should have Myna's pictures taken professionally. But, we decided to invest in a nice camera instead and try taking some pictures ourselves . . .

Here is Exhibit A as to why you should hire a photographer to take your child's pictures:

"Eating the props is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do . . ."
"Hey, who said you could take my picture?"
"This is child extortion, and I will not stand for it!"
"I refuse to acknowledge this occurrence"
"Oh, go ahead, do what you will Mother"
"Don't expect any smiles though"
"Now that that's over, let's talk about my modeling fee"
"What, you pay in Pampers?!?!! This shoot is over!

And then, a few extras :)
Myna almost fits
This is how I found her a few mornings ago
Ahhhh . . . my heart :)

3 comments:

Wizard of Ogz said...

Aww...she is SO CUTE!

Dani W said...

Awe I love the commentary... totally make sense! lol. She is so adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Myna is beautiful! Her skin looks so soft.