Well, Howdy Ya'll
The update from these here parts of SC is soooo big
that I've asked my cousin Daphne to help me out here.
It all began when my mom and dad and I cleaned up for the arrival of Daphne and her mom and dad.
I knew that something important was happening, so I studied really hard,
helped get some food ready,
got together my toys, 
and strapped myself in and got ready to go.

And, I was right . . . it was a very important and fun week with my family.




USS Yorktown


Swamparium at Cypress Gardens

La Playa :)

Meeting Street in Charleston

Purple Day! (yes, our moms made sure we matched everyday)

The camera adds ten pounds, okay


Chillin' with Uncle Andy

Ummm, this wasn't as relaxing as I thought it was supposed to be

I love my Tia

I love my Shamu

I slept for 13 hours straight after my family went home - that was sure nice, but I sure miss them!
1 comment:
Ashley! She is sooo beautiful!
Post a Comment