The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two
Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Home Sweet Home

Hi! It's me, smilin' Myna. Lots of things make me smile these days. I love to smile especially big at my Daddy. He's funny. I like to smile when we dance together. He also does fun things with me. Look at this . . . and this . . .My mom thinks she's pretty funny.
She thinks I'm pretty funny too.




What? You don't use this stuff for the fourth?And, pretty much everybody thinks I'm cute.I got all dressed up to go to the National Guard concert at Fort Moultrie.To my left, you will see the battery.
Straight ahead, you will see my new best friend Baby Samuel and his parents and a cloud we all thought was cool. It got cooler and cooler really fast, then it poured all its cool contents down on us.This is the Fort's flag.This is my mom and dad's living replica of South Carolina's flag.
The crescent and Palmetto design are pretty famous. If you want to know more about it, read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_South_Carolina.

I am grateful to live in a free country. I guess I'm a pretty lucky baby.

4 comments:

Dani W said...

Awe VERY cute post guys!!! :) Myna just keeps getting more and more adorable! :)

museumeg said...

That little sailor girl outfit is TOO TOO TOO cute! Where did you get it? Myna looked just picture perfect in it. She is one adorable baby!

Melinda DeBirk said...

Love the picture at the top of the post!

Michelle said...

I love that little sailor outfit she has one!! Cute stuff.