A Happy, happy birthday Daddy!On the 7th, Pete celebrated his undisclosed number birthday while Myna turned 7 months old! What a fun day we had together. The best gift given was a total surprise - Myna started crawling!
Also, most of you know that I have some mysterious health issues such as unexplained food allergies and recurring hair loss. For years, I've done tests and gone to doctors and homeopathic specialists and anyone I can think of. I finally decided that it was stress. And, after years of searching, I finally found some information that says that all my symptoms can be attributed to Adrenal Fatigue/Exhaustion, or massive Adrenal Stress!! Now, I'm not talking simply being busy. My entire being's been stressed out since having Mononucleosis in high school. It's my body's inability to handle too much of anything. So, this is no official diagnosis nor is there a cure-all for whacked out adrenal glands, but it is an answer and a name to put with what is going on to my body. If you're interested read here http://www.mcvitamins.com/adrenal-exhaustion.htm.
Happy Birthday Pete!!! What a wonderful post... so much has happened. I cannot believe Myna is already crawling that is so exciting and yes exhausting lol. I am glad you may have found an answer to all of the issues you have been having. Sometimes just knowing what is wrong is enough to start feeling better. Good luck with everything and we cannot wait for you guys to be back up here with us! :)
Glad you are having fun in Charleston!!! Thanks for posting pictures of the tree...wish I would have known of it while there. Charleston trees with the spanish moss were one of my favorite things while there. We miss you all!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Pete!!! What a wonderful post... so much has happened. I cannot believe Myna is already crawling that is so exciting and yes exhausting lol. I am glad you may have found an answer to all of the issues you have been having. Sometimes just knowing what is wrong is enough to start feeling better. Good luck with everything and we cannot wait for you guys to be back up here with us! :)
thats a cool tree. and a cool baby.
Whoa Ash. Crazy stuff. And Myna is getting so big! Sorry we missed your call the other day, we'll have to chat soon!
Glad you are having fun in Charleston!!! Thanks for posting pictures of the tree...wish I would have known of it while there. Charleston trees with the spanish moss were one of my favorite things while there. We miss you all!
Post a Comment