The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two
Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yes!

Few words can describe how grateful I am that my daughter loves to sweep - albeit she sweeps in every direction around her rather than into something practical like a pile. We call this and similar routines "concept chores."We thought to ourselves, "could Myna be any cuter?" And, yes, in a bear hat she can be even cuter than ever.
Mommy just couldn't wait for Myna to try out her Christmas gift . . . Santa's going to be hard for some of us.
Did I mention that Myna's been sort of into climbing??? And, climbing while playing the piano??? Yes, she's pretty amazing, yes she is.

4 comments:

museumeg said...

Jane saw this picture and she told Myna to sit down. I'm sure Myna heard her through the computer and will get right on that. :) Cute pictures! Every kid should have a bear hat.

Lorri said...

So adorable! I love concept chores - that made my night. :)

Anonymous said...

Myna is adorable in the bear hat!

Karen said...

I love the rocking horse!