The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two
Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day to Me!

I've sailed the seven seas and never found finer fulfillment than Fatherhood.  Kiddo's thank you for teaching me how to love.  Thank you for the dance and chant you do when I come home from work.  Myna, thanks for always saying, "Daddy, how was your day?"  Milo, thanks for showing me the vehicle of the day.  You two love me and trust me.  You come to me when you're scared or need someone to play with.  You want me to be a part of your games and your life.  You let me read you stories and hold you at night.  You are kind to each other and you are kind to me.  Please don't ever stop being such great friends to me.  God was beyond generous in giving me the privilege of being associated with you.  Thanks for letting me be your father.  I hope I live up to that challenging role.


1 comment:

Leon Archibald said...

Hey Pete! This was terrific! Thanks for expressing fatherness so well! Uncle Leon