16 lbs 1 oz
26 inches
At three months, I am 10% above the charts for height and weight, and the physician asked Mommy if she was feeding me anything other than milk. I had a week of sleeping 10 hours straight and now still sleep 8 hours . . . Mommy loves that! I wake up with grand smiles and bright eyes for the person who comes to my bassinet-side. I love to smile for my sister Myna though her affection is usually a bit too close for me. Milo is the most fun to watch, and he talks to me in this super-high, squeaky voice that stuns all around him. I'm so glad when Daddy comes home; I smile and smile. I am the most responsive baby to other people. I don't mind being held by non-family members, but I most assuredly prefer Mommy's arms to fall asleep in.
I am a happy, flexible baby. I trekked a pumpkin farm and went apple picking this month. I also took two trips: one to Elmira to visit Grandpa Al and Grandma Eileen, and one to Ho Ho Kus, NJ to go trick-or-treating with my cousins. I love to stand and still love baths. I bathe every night. I grab and suck anything I can. I love to suck on Mommy's shoulder as she works around the kitchen. I giggle and am super ticklish under my chin and on my collarbone. I got my first shots and screamed for four hours later that day :(
I love to play and just started playing in an exersaucer. Mommy thinks I'm growing too fast, but she sure loves me each and every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment