The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two
Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

10 Month Peter Elias (with a nod to 9 months as well)

I am so close to walking, but I revert to crawling very quickly when I get a glimpse of somewhere I want to be like an playhouse/hut-type structure to sit in. I think my siblings are pretty funny and even love to wrestle them. My appetite has gone down recently since I can get around and have fun so easily! But, a month ago, the greatest parts of the day were those filled with food - pizza, pasta, and frozen peas were my top choices. Now, I just want to climb and go outside. When my mom walks past the outside doors, I make it known that I want to go through them. After getting 4 teeth in 2 weeks, I am a much better sleeper and only wake 1+ times a night these days. I love my mom, but I LOVE my dad. I also don't mind other people holding me for the most part. One day, Mommy dropped me off asleep at a friend's house for a few hours. I guess I wasn't expecting to awaken to new people, and Miloe said I was "crying and crying and never stopping." Today, I ate an apple core out of the compost collection bucket. I've been slightly into tasting sand in our sand box.
I say da-da-da-da a lot. I haven't used a binky in over a week - because my parents can't find one and I don't put up much of a fuss. I continue to be excellent and cute and happy.










































No comments: