The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Monday, January 11, 2010

I Am A Child of God, and He Has Sent Me Here

Here I am again! It's day 5, and I've been really busy. Here are some things I've been up to: Hanging out with my hippo homey Howard and his gang,
Showing off my cute new kicks,
Playing with my mom,
Philosophising with dad,
Perfecting my Yoda impression,
Sleeping in my pretty bassinet,
Snuggling with Grandma Eileen,
Looking perfect in pink (for about five minutes before I spit up all over my first outfit - oops!)
And, catching up on some sleep before I do it all again! Thanks everybody who has been following my posts -- I like reading your comments. See you soon!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Let's try this again...

Gah!! She is too cute! I am so sad to have missed your call. Will ring when Petey goes down for a nap...

museumeg said...

Such a cutie! And she came in time for the pose in front of the Christmas tree! :)

julinhachr said...

She is so beautiful!!!I wish you were closer!

Dani W said...

the pink hippo!!! She is dwarfed by him I LOVE IT! She is so beautiful and I am so excited for you guys! :)

Lana said...

You all look so beautiful! What a darling little girl, congratulations. It's so nice to see you and your family via the blog world - thanks for putting the link up on Facebook. Take care!

JeMM said...

Camille really like how Myna was all camouflaged with the hippo and blanket