The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Heavenly Father sent me here and he knows I can be, Strong and righteous as I build my eternal family

Hi, I'm Myna

Me and my Cat, we're the cutest things in the Hospital ...

Well, Maybe me and my Mom are ...


I'm kind of shy, so I like to hide in my Mom's shoulder...



But I'm not shy most of the time... Usually I'm just sleeping. I'm tired alot. I get that from my Dad...




So good night ... gotta snuggle with my family ... talk to you soon!






6 comments:

Wizard of Ogz said...

Aww...when I saw that you had a new post on your blog I was very excited because I was sure you had posted pictures of Myna. We can hardly wait!

Natalie said...

She is simply precious! I love new babies and can't wait to meet her...

The Hekking Family said...

Congrats. She is beautiful. Enjoy every second of her preciousness.

Sister Burns said...

Congratulations!!!! She is absolutely beautiful and so lucky to have you for her Mom!! We love you!!

Pricing Guide said...

Very nice!

Morgan Hagey said...

I am SO happy for you guys. Congrats from the Hageys!