Hola, me llama Myna. Soy muy fuerte. (I'm very strong) I'm preparing to be a superhero.

I've been super sleepy.

And, I've been meeting a lot of nice people who teach me ways to be a super person.

I'm getting down my super burps.

And, with my new hat, I'm super cute.

And, I'm making my mom proud with my super dance moves. All her dance classes while pregnant are paying dividends. I am going to be a super person!
3 comments:
myna is such a beautiful little girl!
Hi Ash, thank you for your comments in our blog. We love the new pictures of Myna, but could not see the video. She is so cute. We also wants to see her in person so hopefully everything work out well to see all of you next week.
AAHHHH! She is too dang cute. I love your posts - keep the pics coming!
Post a Comment