Meeting Grandpa Al.Getting pretty.
Getting smart.
Getting cheeky.
Getting sleepy.
Getting into mischief.
****The following image contains nudity*****This is what happend when mom lets me play just "for a minute" while she throws away my diaper. "The diaper was directly under her when I left," claims the defendant.
Myna has been rolling for a few weeks, but last night was extremely deliberate - she's got some determination when it comes to getting out of tummy time.
2 comments:
Ok - two things. First, I love your hair!! I think that is a very, very cute cut on you. and Secondly, how in the heck did you only have a baby one month ago?!? You look marvy sister.
Also, Myna is one smart girly - already rolling over!
Oh how cute! Myna is so adorable! I missed you at the pot luck lunch at Kristas yesterday... sad day! We need to get together soon! :)
Post a Comment