The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two
Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Have a Family Tree with Branches by the Dozens











I have GrandpasI have GrandmasI have UnclesAuntsand Cousins!






Ogzewallas, Balzas and Isabel and yummy food
My Blessing Day

Rock Chalk
Snoop Dog - mi amigo favorito Great Grandma and Aunt Mary
1 Month Old!




3 comments:

Andy & Greisy Ogzewalla said...

All the pictures are so cute. I think that both of us put pictures in our blogs at the same time. Love Myna with the green outfit and the pink flower...we miss all of you..tomorrow I will take Daphne to the doctor for her 2 months checkup. We will let you know how was everything. Take care and kisses for all of you.

Susanna said...

Hi Ash, I've been watching your beautiful girl grow (too fast), but I don't think i've left a comment yet.

She is absolutely stunning! And so are you. She is a lucky lucky girl!

Michelle said...

Good heavens she is so adorable!! It was so nice to chat with you yesterday - good luck with all the moving stuff.