Dear SAB,
I know that your auditions are over for the summer and that I don't quite meet the requirements for anything, but please let me come to the summer program. I've been dreaming of attending your school my whole life, and today, you can make that dream a reality. Please consider me. I've included a video of my latest performance of the Four Swans from Swan Lake. There's only one swan, and the lighting doesn't show off my turnout very well. But, my mom used to go to your school :) I was there in the Winter of 2010, and Kay Mazzo said I was beautiful, so I think that I'll be accepted. Please let me in. Miss Novitski, I'm really easy to take care of: I go to bed early and don't talk back. Miss Robichaud, I don't really even know what money is and have none, but I know that you have lots to give away, so I don't think that my not being able to pay is too much of an issue, right?
Thanks for everything. See you this summer!
Myna Bontorno
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jolene and Kay will have to weigh in, but I'm preliminarily going to say that my staff would be thrilled to care for her in the residence hall. She would need to do her own laundry, though. Is that a problem? ;)
SO adorable! I love my blog shout out!
You're in kid! I like your style and you've got that sparkle we look for. As for money, I've got some filling that needs to be done, so you can pay me in work and anything you don't earn, I will take in the form of cuddles.
Plus, I like the added bonus that you cannot talk quite yet! Your sassy-ness is only vocalized through The Dance!
She is such a doll... and has the perfect little twinkle toes, just like her mom! Hope you are all doing well...
Post a Comment