The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two
Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lead Me Into Life Eternal . . . ahhhhh

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog (my parents still think it's about them though - don't tell them it's not anymore). Besides my parents' happy faces in the morning after I sleep for most the night, I've seen some pretty cool things while here in our new stomping ground. For example, check this guy out - And check these out - whoa! I've been learning a lot about how our nation came to be so great. I used to think it was because of all the free binkies and stroller rides, but after visiting Fort Sumpter, I realize that it's because of the great people and righteous principles that it's been built upon.Speaking of nice people, this is where the monks live. We got to tour Mepkin Abbey (well, mostly the grounds) with some new friends. The trees were beautiful: Japanese Tulip, Magnolia, humongous Oaks. We're under a root system here. The best part of the Abbey was my date. He first caught my attention because we both use the same binky brand, and I just can't resist a full head of hair. I think this might be the one!!! (heehee). The date went well: I only burped twice, and no one had a messy diaper - it was an enchanted afternoon.Other than that, I am just getting cuter and cuter. That takes up most of my time. Here are the fruits of my labor. Cute polka-bum.
Oh yea, I sleep a lot too. Night everybody!

2 comments:

museumeg said...

You just do the cutest posts! Looks like you are all doing well!

Dani W said...

Very cute pictures!!! Glad to see you guys are having tons of fun!! Cant wait for you to be back though!