The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two
Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Sunday, April 3, 2011

100th Post

Despite my parents inability to capture my true ever-smiley self, they definitely score points for caturing my stunning style. And, let me tell you - rain boots (or Winnie the Pooh sneakers) are the new black dress in this toddler's humble opinion.
I've also been trying out new hair arrangements.
In between fashion engagements, I love to take my parents and lovely neighborhood gaggle of girls on walks. Last week, the snow was so solidified that Daddy, Mommy+, and I walked around atop the two feet to 6 feet of snow that remains in our yard. It was awesome. I especially liked the part where my almost full term pregnant mother pretended she was a dear and tried to frolic gracefully across the snow.
My mom especially likes when she finds me doing super cute things like stealing cookies from Daddy's cookie jar and finding a cozy and somewhat very conspicuous spot to nosh on them. or finding me hiding from chores . . . or practicing my piano skills (or was that balancing skills)?!? Here is the best picture we got (out of many) of our St. Patrick's day green eggs and grits and ham celebration. Mommy just spilled some green grits on Daddy - it was an exciting and yummy photo shoot attempt.


And, one last shot to remember me by this week.

No comments: