The Terrifically Terrible Two

The Terrifically Terrible Two
Powered by Blogger.

The Moe-ster

The Moe-ster

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our Eternal Family

Hi, I'm Milo. It's been a busy life these past five days - so much to do, so many people to love, so many fingers to hold. Naps to take.
Grandpas to make proud.
Sisters to play with. I brought her a new toy home from the hospital. I love her, and she loves to "pat" me like Mommy does, show Mommy and Daddy where I am, give me kisses and put blankets on top of me . . . don't worry, Mommy and Daddy mediate all our affairs (and take the blankets off of my head).
Mommies to snuggle. I am a great snuggler.

I'm sweet and calm and a great snorter. I love to stretch and be on my tummy - or better yet, be curled up on someone's chest. So, far that's me!



3 comments:

Andy & Greisy Ogzewalla said...

All these pictures are very sweet..thank you for shraing them. We love you all..Have nice week and we are counting the days to be there are only 11 days left..Hi to everyone there.
P.S: The small blanket looks perfect for Milo..

Michelle said...

Heavens! What a sweet little boy! Congrats again guys.

Lorri said...

So cute! Congratulations again!!