Stories and adventures from our cute, yellow house in Upstate NY.
Congrats you guys! I bet Myna is going to be loving him to pieces. :)
Congratulations on your new addition; to your little family!
Yeah Milo!! Don't worry we'll be playing with you soon enough.
Congrats! What a handsome little baby boy!
Hey that's almost the same stats as Aaron except he was 19 and 1/2 inches long. I wish I could meet the sweet baby boy! He looks so sweet!
Welcome to the earth Milo....Congratulations...he is a cute baby...good job..we will see very soon.
So incredibly adorable! Just like his mommy and big sister (and daddy!). It was great to talk to you, Congrats again guys!
Congratulations!!! Milo is sooo cute! (so is Myna). you have a couple really adorable kids. We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats you guys! I bet Myna is going to be loving him to pieces. :)
Congratulations on your new addition; to your little family!
Yeah Milo!! Don't worry we'll be playing with you soon enough.
Congrats! What a handsome little baby boy!
Hey that's almost the same stats as Aaron except he was 19 and 1/2 inches long. I wish I could meet the sweet baby boy! He looks so sweet!
Welcome to the earth Milo....Congratulations...he is a cute baby...good job..we will see very soon.
So incredibly adorable! Just like his mommy and big sister (and daddy!). It was great to talk to you, Congrats again guys!
Congratulations!!! Milo is sooo cute! (so is Myna). you have a couple really adorable kids. We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment